Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...still waiting

Hi Everyone,
The most recent update from the nurse is that Jeff is now, "under the microscope." We assume that this means that they have actually started to remove the tumor. The nurse said that Jeff is stable and doing great!
They moved the two of us to a new waiting room in the neurology area of the hospital. It should be good for my diet plan since I will NEVER be able to find the cafeteria now! This hospital is ridiculously huge- I've never seen anything quite like it!
We should get another update in a few hours. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers!

Love you all!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to tell Jeff that all you were worried about was where the cafeteria was while he was in surgery!! Only kidding! Hopefully most of your waiting is over. Love ya!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need to all buy Jeff pierced rings for various parts of his body. Hang in there.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete